Fault-tolerant software-defined storage on infrastructure level, elastic block, file and object storage on application level. Object storage is optimized for storing billions of objects, in particular for application storage, static web content hosting, online storage services, big data, and backups. All of these uses are enabled by object storage thanks to a combination of very high scalability, data availability, and consistency.
One Platform for Multiple Workloads
Build and store any data or application in a private, public and/or hybrid cloud with DT Cloud platform S3 object storage.
Scalability and Flexibility
Grow your storage in small steps – horizontally or vertically – without the need to buy a new chassis to increase your compute or storage capacity.
Efficient pay-as-you-use pricing model based on current load and pay only for consumed resources.
High Performance and Availability
- Run any applications or services in parallel
- No single point of failure, ensuring data is always available
- Flexible redundancy schemes to fit both high performance and low redundancy overhead requirements
- Prevent data loss from any server or disk with clustered architecture by design
Easy and Smooth Scalability
Delivers great performance on petabytes scale with low hardware-resource consumption
- Add/upgrade CPU, RAM, I/O controllers
- Add SSD cache/SSD journaling
- Execute everything on live production system
- Grow as needed keeping initial costs low
- Upgrade existing disks at any time
Scales-out performance and capacity
- Experience better performance and capacity, reliability and recovery speed by adding additional hyper-converged nodes as needed
- Grow your system as your business grows
- Get near-linear scalability for dozens of nodes in the cluster